Seeing a Clinical Psychologist can be a costly affair!
Alex has worked hard to reduce your expenses and therefore his fees, so by following the following information, your experience with Alex should be as painless as possible.
2. Get a referral (Mental Health Care Plan) from your GP
3. Print out and complete the New Patient Form (HERE) – you must fax (02 8569-1365) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) completed form within 48 hours of booking your appointment or your appointment will be cancelled.
4. Bring to the first appointment:
- Your Medicare Card
- Your Payment ($180) – debit/credit cards only (no Cash/EFTPoS/AMEX/DINERS)
- Your GP referral letter & Mental Health Plan (all pages)
Non-Attendances & Cancellations
Any non-attendance will have a fee applied, which will be invoiced to you. 7-Day non-payment will result in debt collection with an additional $100 practice enforcement fee applied. Payment arrangements can be made, but please obtain written approval first.
Cancellations of less than 48 hours will incur a fee. 7-Day non-payment will result in debt collection with an additional $100 practice enforcement fee applied. Payment arrangements can be made, but please obtain written approval first.
First appointment No Show: ALL subsequent appointments will require a $100 pre-payment before any appointments are confirmed.
Your details are kept strictly confidential. Release is only by provisions set under law. No other circumstance will result in release of your file – regardless of patient authority.
It is recommended for legal agents to request a written report (fees apply – contact Alex) for detailed information. Please note: all reports are required to be paid prior to release. unpaid reports will result in recovery action to the patient, with the addition of a $100 processing fee.